Saturday, February 13, 2016

Cream Cheese and Strawberry French Toast

Today is Valentine's day.

I could care less about this day, birthdays, anniversaries and anything just like that.

Love is shit and it does not exist.

I am really trying hard to think about other hateful stuff to say but okay I will stop here.

Time for another french toast recipe. I hope its the last because I really dislike desserts but somethings have to be made for the sake of making them.

Cream Cheese and Strawberry French Toast was suggested by the loveliest person ever and I decided to see if I could make it or not.

I just made one sandwich so the ingredients are accordingly.

Ingredients:

10 sliced strawberries and more if you want to decorate it

2 slices of sandwich bread

Cream cheese

1 egg

1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence

Splash of milk

Granulated sugar for garnishing

1 tablespoon butter 



If you want to cut the sides of the bread slices its up to you but this time I did not as the strawberry filling was too much for it I guess.

Put cream cheese on slices.


Add the sliced strawberries to it.


Now break the eggs in a or deep bottom plate, add vanilla essence and a splash of milk.

Whisk it.


Melt butter in a non stick pan on low heat.

Fry the sandwich 2-3 minutes on both sides.

Take it out and slice it in half.



I added some chocolate dipped strawberries to the side and sprinkled some caster sugar on the whole sandwich.

You can just place sliced strawberries or have it with maple syrup, Hershey's chocolate or caramel.


Ladies and gentlemen on this day of non existent love present your loved ones with Cream Cheese and Strawberry French Toast.



2 comments:

  1. Interesting recipe..however the combination of low fat milk and cream cheese is more interesting..good stuff chef!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah in my defence I just used what I had at that time. Thanks a lot Urooba, you're the best

      Delete

Featured Post

Stir Fried Chicken Cashew Nuts

It is winter season and I am having my first experience with negative temperatures. So, I keep two things close to me, one of them is sea f...