Saturday, October 22, 2016

Grilled Pesto Chicken & Tomato Kebabs

HEALTHY CHICKEN RECIPE - EPISODE SEVEN

Grilled Pesto Chicken & Tomato Kebabs

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

Me, of course who else. Your very own personal bawarchi aka the guy who only knows how to take good food pictures.

Getting hated by men is something very normal you know because same gender so I might be a threat to them just because their girlfriend is commenting on my food pictures but whenever a girl/woman hates me it turns me on like DAMN BRING IT ON. Anyway I am back from a lot of trouble and shitty stuff and most of it is okay now except hat my car got wrecked 2 days ago which cost me around 50k but that's okay because I am broke and I will probably leave this world being broke.

Moving on to today's recipe, it is a healthy chicken recipe but it is SO DIFFERENT and SO DELICIOUS. Literally has only 5-ish ingredients and this will definitely blow your mind. It is called Grilled Pesto Chicken & Tomato Kebabs. The pest used in this is unlike any I have tasted. Instead of pine nuts it uses parmesan cheese but you can definitely make it even more healthier by adding almonds or pine nuts instead of parmesan.



INGREDIENTS:

1 cup of basil leaves (I have grown them in my home. It is a cheap plant only costs 20-30 rupees. Amazing smell and aroma in food)

1 big chicken breast 600+ grams in weight - cut in 1 ch thick cubes

4 tablespoons of olive oil

1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese

1 tablespoon garlic paste

1 tablespoon salt

1 teaspoon black pepper

24 cherry tomatoes (I got them from Hyperstar and let me tell yo theytaste even more amazing after being grilled)


16 wooden skewers soaked in water for at least 30 minutes




Some pictures might be unclear because it is a new phone that I am using and I am just getting used to it.

The very first thing we need to is to wash the basil leaves by soaking them in a bowl of water. After they are clean we will add them in a chopper.

Add the parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic paste.

Pulse the chopper and slowly add olive oil. Keep on pulsing it until it turns into a shiny green paste.




Spread the pesto on a wide dish. Add chicken to it and let it marinade for about 1-2 hours.




Arrange the kebabs according to the picture below. Basically put the chicken cubes and tomatoes on 2 skewers each.



Rub oil on the grill pan and pre-heat it on low flame.

Turn the flame up to medium and grill the skewer 2-3 minutes on each side.

Grilled Pesto Chicken & Tomato Kebabs are ready to be served now.





I am having it with Green Chili Sauce and it tastes amazing. Try it out and let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Stir Fried Chicken Cashew Nuts

It is winter season and I am having my first experience with negative temperatures. So, I keep two things close to me, one of them is sea f...