Saturday, November 8, 2014

Chicken Steak with White Mushroom Sauce

So this very sweet person on twitter made a request to me for this recipe and what a coincidence my family and friends wanted to have the same thing today hence I made Chicken Steak with White Mushroom Sauce for them. YES, JUST FOR THEM.

For steaks you need:

2 chicken breast steak cuts

1 tablespoon oyster sauce

1 tablespoon  vinegar 

1 tablespoon soy sauce

Some salt and pepper

1 teaspoon onion powder


Embedded image permalink

For white sauce mushroom you need:

One can sliced mushrooms

4 tablespoon margarine/butter

2 tablespoons chopped onions

A glass of milk

2 tablespoon flour


Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Marinade the chicken steaks with all the ingredients and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes meanwhile prepare the sauce.


Embedded image permalink

Melt a tablespoon of margarine in a pan and fry mushrooms and onions till onions are golden brown.



Put the mushroom and onions aside and melt 2 tablespoon margarine in another pan. Add flour and stir well.



Now put the glass of the milk SLOWLY and then add salt and pepper. Thicken the sauce according to your desire. 



Add mushrooms and onions and cook for 1-2 minutes. Your ... actually my sauce is ready.


Embedded image permalink

IT'S GRILLIN' TIME. Grill your steaks well 5-7 minutes on each side. Brush them with margarine in between the grilling. Make them on a preheated (low heat) grill pan with olive oil or any oil of you choice lightly brushed on it to prevent sticking.



Stir fry some veggies as your side dish. You can pick any vegetables of your choice. I picked peas, baby corns and carrots just to add a color contrast to the sides. I am watching my weight so I did not make any mash potatoes but they are very easy to make. Just boil potatoes and add salt, pepper and margarine. Mix them up together and you get perfect mashed potatoes.


Embedded image permalink

Ladies and ladies Chicken Steak with White Mushroom Sauce is ready.... dig in. Make it for yourself, your family and your friends. Don't forget to thank me inside your heart.


Embedded image permalink

A COMMENT WON'T HURT YOUR FEELINGS.

3 comments:

Featured Post

Stir Fried Chicken Cashew Nuts

It is winter season and I am having my first experience with negative temperatures. So, I keep two things close to me, one of them is sea f...