Thursday, February 11, 2016

Revuelto de Gramajo (Argentinian Hangover Omelette)

Was experiencing the worst chef block lately but I have been making food more than usual. I mean from one recipe a week to 2-3 recipes a week which I think drains me out from all of the ideas.

So finally this week I have some more ideas and also more for the next week but so far all is good.

I have been asked about breakfast recipes a lot and sometime ago I saw this recipe which was HARAM because it had bacon in it but surely we can switch bacon to many substitutes.

This recipe is called Revuelto de Gramajo which I don't even know how to pronounce so I will call it Argentinian Hangover Omelette. I have switched bacon chicken sausages because we are Muslims (yeah, right) and we eat Halal.

This is the best breakfast meal for the whole family if you are looking for something different than the usual.

Ingredients:

1 big potato thinly sliced

4-6 chicken sausages sliced

hand full of finely chopped parsley

3-4 eggs

200 grams of cheese

salt and pepper to taste


First of all we heat up oil for frying the thinly sliced chips on medium heat.

Fry the chips until golden crisp.

Take them out separately.



Now we fry the sliced sausages.

Add the cheese and stir until the cheese melts.

Add the potatoes to it and mix it well.



Now we whisk the eggs and add salt and pepper to it.

Add the egg batter to the pan and with the help of your spatula you can coat the whole pan evenly.

As you see the base of the omelette being cooked you can turn the heat on low and cover the pan for 1-2 minutes.

The omelette is cooked now.

Take it out on a big plate and sprinkle some chopped parsley on it.




Ladies and gentlemen, get ready to experience one of the best breakfasts of your life. Revuelto de Gramajo (Argentinian Hangover Omelette)




1 comment:

  1. https://www.pinterest.com/

    Log on here next time you have a chef's block.. you can thank me later once u are addicted to it :D

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Stir Fried Chicken Cashew Nuts

It is winter season and I am having my first experience with negative temperatures. So, I keep two things close to me, one of them is sea f...