Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Turkish Kebab

HEALTHY CHICKEN RECIPE - EPISODE ONE

TURKISH KEBAB

YES YES I have finally decided to listen to you guys and I will bring you healthy chicken recipes from time to time. I have around 5-6 recipes for now including this one which I will be showing you all today.

Ya'll still eat junk I know and ya'll definitely not losing any weight lazy bums but at least you won't eat my ears for not making HEALTHY CHICKEN recipes.

This one is called Turkish Kebab and is very mildly spiced grilled chicken. A unique one for sure but as soon as you bite it it will give you distinct flavors of all of its ingredients.


INGREDIENTS:

500 grams boneless chicken breast cut in 1.5 inch cubes

150 grams yogurt

½ tsp turmeric

1 tsp paprika

1 tsp ground cumin

2 lemon, juiced

salt and pepper

TO SERVE:

1 medium ice berg lettuce

1 medium red cabbage finely sliced

1 carrot thinly sliced

red chili flakes

yogurt




First of all we marinate the chicken in yogurt, salt, pepper, paprika, turmeric and lemon juice.

Keep it aside for marination for at least 20 minutes.



Meanwhile get done with slicing and arranging all the vegetables. You can eat this with pita bread as well but I decided to keep it HEALTHY for ya'll.



Preheat the grill pan and rub some oil over it.

Place the kebabs on a long tooth pick and grill them at least for 4-5 minutes on each side. The over all grill time should not be more than 20 minutes.


Prepare your serving according to whatever you feel like. TBH I just randomly threw some of the vegetables I cut.


Place the chicken skewers on it one by one. Top them with yogurt and red chili flakes to give them more taste and color.


This is it guys, episode one comes to an end. I hope ya'll like it and even if no one does IDC man because it is too hot to please anyone these days. Ladies and degenerates, revealing Turkish Kebabs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Stir Fried Chicken Cashew Nuts

It is winter season and I am having my first experience with negative temperatures. So, I keep two things close to me, one of them is sea f...