Friday, September 2, 2016

Grilled Chicken Bruschetta

HEALTHY CHICKEN RECIPE - EPISODE SIX

GRILLED CHICKEN BRUSCHETTA


Health is wealth and since I am broke af I only have health. Why one should not look after it then.

This new Healthy Chicken Recipe episode brings forward a recipe from the land of Italy. Bruschetta which sounds like an abuse in Punjabi is basically an Italian starter which consists of bread with assorted toppings.

When I saw this recipe on Skinny Taste I had no hopes of a good taste but was still compelled to make. So www.skinnytaste.com put the Bruschetta toppings of grilled chicken and made it much more healthier which makes a perfect meal for weight watchers.

Hence, this recipe is called Grilled Chicken Bruschetta and mind you it is delicious.


With only a handful of ingredients and the fact that it is very easy to make, makes it even more of a delightful experience.

INGREDIENTS:

2 chicken breasts sliced in half

4 garlic cloves minced

3 medium tomatoes slices

1/2 red onion chopped

2 tablespoon of freshly chopped basil leaves

100 grams of cottage or low fat cheese diced in cubes

2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil

2-3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar

1/2 teaspoon of salt

1/2 teaspoon of pepper




It is extremely easy to make.

The first thing you need to do is to chop the onion and put it into a bowl.

Then drizzle some olive oil and balsamic vinegar on it.

Season it with some salt and pepper.




Now we become a samurai for a couple of minutes and slice the rest of the stuff.

Mince the garlic with your very own hands.


Dice the tomatoes in medium sized cubes.


Chop chop the basil leaves.


Dice the cheese into cubes.


Leave the cheese for now and add the garlic, tomatoes and basil leaves in the balsamic onion bowl.

Mix it properly and leave it for 10 minutes.


Now we preheat the grill on medium high and season the chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper on both sides.

Grill the chicken pieces for 4 minutes on each side and set them up in a tray.



Add the cheese cubes to the Bruschetta and mix it properly.


Spread the Bruschetta over grilled chicken and take one bite to feel the different flavors running in your mouth. As someone who is not a big fan of tomatoes I loved this. I know I made it and I am kinda self praising but if you have a problem with my self praising then cook for me someday maybe but I know it will never be as good as this. I am such a hater.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Stir Fried Chicken Cashew Nuts

It is winter season and I am having my first experience with negative temperatures. So, I keep two things close to me, one of them is sea f...