Sunday, November 2, 2014

Spicy Grilled Beef Thick Burger

Since my little brother who is not so little asked me to make him a burger today I thought why not make an addition in the recipe list.

So I planned to make a special spicy beef grilled burger with special ingredients.

You need:

Buns ... Obviously

500 grams of minced beef


 

Salt and pepper to taste

A medium onion

Half an egg

Half teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning

Half teaspoon paprika powder


Embedded image permalink

Chop the onion and the mince beef in an electronic chopper.

Embedded image permalink

When the meat is finely chopped with the onion mix rest of the ingredients in a bowl.

Embedded image permalink

If you want to spice things up you can add red chilli flakes like me. The pattie mixture is done now.

I made 4 patties but my meat was 950 grams you can make 2 nice thick patties out of 500 grams. Refrigerate them for 30 minutes.


Now its time to grill the pattie. 8-10 minutes each side on a pre-heated grill pan(medium low heat) with olive oil brushed on it.


After your patties are grilled its time to set up your burger. 

Embedded image permalink

I used salad leaves, tomatoes, mustard, pepper sauce/spicy sauce(Nando's), cheese and jalapeƱos.

Your Thick Spicy Grilled Beef Burgers are ready. This looks better than my ex girlfriend's face.


This burger is nicely grilled as you can see here the thickness. 

Embedded image permalink

Here is a picture of my mom enjoying the burger. You guys also try and enjoy it.

Embedded image permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Stir Fried Chicken Cashew Nuts

It is winter season and I am having my first experience with negative temperatures. So, I keep two things close to me, one of them is sea f...